Why Intex South Asia
- Intex South Asia invites international buyers and suppliers to take advantage of the shift in garmenting manufacturing from China and South East Asia to South Asia.
- Intex is South Asia’s only international sourcing fair, showcasing the best in yarns, fabrics (apparel & denim), clothing accessories and allied services from across Asia and the World.
- The Intex South Asia dual advantage – Gives access into South Asia, which is not only the second largest garment manufacturing and exporting region in the world but also has a massive domestic market spurred by South Asia's 487 million fashion conscious youth with increasing disposable income and spending power.
- Growing capabilities of South Asian manufacturers and exporters with qualified in house design teams and fabric merchandisers strengthens connect with international brand owners.
- Buyers can optimise their business travel plans with Intex South Asia to connect with new suppliers during their business trips to South Asia & South East Asia.
- A robust platform for untapped South Asian intra-regional trade.
- Intex South Asia delivers access to industry developments, networking opportunities and strategic initiatives with other global suppliers from across South Asia and the world to help expand industry and business, in one location, under one roof.